Juhina

Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

Coexist - Julia Crane Coexist was a book about destined love and the calling to protect one's own species from extinction. The book is told from many people's POVs and is told from the third person. I enjoyed reading Coexist because i was really fascinated by the elf world. I've never read a book about elves.

The destined love between Keegan and Rourk was not forced. I liked how even though they were destined and planned to meet at 18, their curiosity got the better of them and they sought each other. There were the awkward moments, the shy and embarrassing ones and of course the sweet moments.
I did enjoy the book but one thing that stopped me from truly enjoying it is the multiple POVs and how its told from the third person and the fast switch between POVs. For any reader who enjoys this, you will love this book. The book was also slow at the beginning, but towards the end, it was action packed. I can't wait to get my hands on the second book since the introductions are over and all that's left is the fate of our main couple and the elf community!

The second book in the series is called Conflicted. Honestly I can't wait to read it because the ending of the first book definitely makes me want to pick this book up!