Juhina

Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

Eternity - Elizabeth  Miles Eternity is the much anticipated finale to the Fury trilogy which I highly enjoyed. If you read my review of Fury, you would know I wasn't that excited about it, but Envy? I really loved that book. So it is an understatement when I say I was excited for Eternity. I have to say, I wasn't disappointed with the way Elizabeth Miles wrapped up the story, even though it felt a bit rushed towards the end.

As with the previous two books, we get interchanging POVs.. this time there is Em, JD, and even Crow, the last two being the two love interests, though this trilogy doesn't really center around the romance. By the time I was getting so frustrated with the three furies, but the good kind. The kind that makes me want to read the novel faster trying to reach the end and find out how to defeat those three damned girls/furies. I'm glad we got to see more of Crow because he was such an intriguing character to me. As for JD, I am just not a fan of him because he felt a little bit too desperate for me. However both characters grow on you and even though they are different, you do like them both. As for Em, she had her ups and downs but she also really grew on me.
I have to point out that what makes this trilogy is the creepy factor which is incorporated in creepy descriptions and settings. I loved the way Elizabeth Miles describes everything and I have to admit I was spooked from time to time reading these books. I've read a couple of greek mythology novels and in all honesty this trilogy is the only one that I actually really enjoyed. I definitely recommend it to greek mythology fans. Only pass the verdict after you read Fury AND Envy because I was about to give up the trilogy but I picked up Envy, and I am glad I did!