Juhina

Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

Crash (Crash, #1)

Crash - Nicole  Williams Wow, Crash took me on a whirl winded and scary ride. The main protagonist, Lucy experienced it all first handed and let me tell, I was afraid for her life and just intimidated by the world she ventured in and I was only the reader. Imagine how she felt huh? Anyways, Lucy meets Jude and they instantly start a relationship together. Granted it was immediate, but full of taunts, teases, and warnings to drop everything and run the other way. You didn't expect that huh? that last bit was told by Jude to Lucy multiple times. I, and Lucy herself, didn't take him seriously. I mean how many "bad boys" have you guys read in novels that turned out to be misunderstood caring guys? almost 100% of them! However Jude breaks that mold.. not just breaks, but shatters it to micro pieces. The company he keeps are so freaking scary and dangerous. Lucy ended up in near death situations, and in heart breaking ones too. Honestly I applaud Lucy for sticking to what she believes in and wants, any sane girl who feared for her life would have ran the other way in an instant. See here is my dilemma, I liked this novel (hence the 4 stars) but at the same time I was uncomfortable reading it. Jude would call himself trash every 5 seconds and I would be holding my breath for any more dangerous situations. So I really enjoyed this novel, but its the type of novel that you would need to take a long break from after you finish it, which is why I haven't picked up Clash yet. I am scared witless of what would happen next. All in all, Williams is a great story writer, I was always looking for that book that has an authentic bad boy and I guess I found it! Pick it up, its a great new adult novel.